Gutter repair, gutter guards, gutter installation – where should you turn when you need these things done? We at Sparks Roofing know that we can take care of your Clarksville home and give you all the help you need when it comes to having gutters that protect your home and last. Even if you know how important your gutters are to the security of your home, many out there do not. That’s why we are here to share some lesser known facts about gutters and their care.
- Two inches of rain can send about one thousand gallons of water down your drains and spouts.
- The most common cause of basement flooding is rainwater runoff.
- Your downspout should always extend that least six feet from your basement wall.
- Most homeowners’ insurance does not cover flood damage, including flood damage caused by rainwater.
- The National Association of Certified Inspectors has suggested that the number one way to prevent mold growth in your home is to ensure that moisture stays out.
- A study from Virginia Tech found that downspouts and correctly flowing gutters are the key tools needed to prevent water issues.
- There are over 164,000 emergency room treated injuries every year from ladder falls in the United States alone.
Clogged gutters can lead to the following issues in your home:
- Flooding or water damage in your basement
- An allergen increase in the air from moldy interior walls
- Mildewed basements and gutters
- Favorable breeding conditions for insects and pests
- Ladder falls from attempting maintenance by yourself
Why Invest in Your Gutters?
Your gutters protect your home from expensive water damage that can lead to issues like mold or even permanent damage to the foundation of your home. For something so small, they really make a difference on the safety and well-being of your house. Whether the water damage leads to flooding, cracked concrete, broken windows, or mold, the repairs will be expensive and the insurance coverage will be minimal. That’s why it is so important to invest in gutter installation and even gutter guards to keep your home as safe as possible.
What About Gutter Guards?
Gutter clogs can be just as hazardous as broken or old gutters can be. These clogs can lead to pooling water on your roof, causing excess weight on your roof and allowing leaks. However, installing gutter guards can prevent the buildup of debris and leaves in your gutters, which can lead to less-frequent gutter cleanings and clogging.
Contact Sparks Roofing for Gutter Installation
If your Clarksville home is in need of gutter installation or repair, we are the team to call. Don’t allow your gutters to cause any damage to your home. Improper care can lead to a myriad of problems, which will only mean a higher repair bill for you in the future. Don’t put you or your family at risk! Contact Sparks Roofing today to learn more about our services. Our team is the number one gutter installation company to call. We have the experience, the tools, and the dedication necessary to keep your home safe.